Belotero is a new, finer, hyaluronic acid-based gel filler designed to add subtle, natural volume and plumpness to facial tissue.
It was developed in Switzerland and it known for its elastic properties making it the ideal filler for those etched-in lines and wrinkles.
Belotero was created for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, nasolabial folds (smile lines), and marionette lines (laugh lines). Because of Belotero’s smooth consistency, it makes it effective for lip augmentation and filling in vertical lip lines and tear troughs (under eye hollows) — areas where the skin is more delicate.
There is little recovery time, and patients treated with Belotero have said that they see immediate results in the reduction of wrinkles, but that the results are subtle and more natural compared with other fillers. It lasts six to twelve months.
The Smooth Integration of Belotero
- Feels natural to the touch
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Blends smoothly into the natural structure of skin
The Many Uses of Belotero
- Vertical lines above and below lips
- Lip enhancement and augmentation
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Sunken, dark circles under eyes
- Downturned corner lines of mouth
- Marionette lines (laugh lines)
- Revolumizing temple area
- Chin wrinkles (horizontal line across chin with shape of upside down smiley face)