The Acne Treatment Center at Coastal Valley Dermatology in Monterey & Carmel, California
A Clinic Dedicated to Comprehensively Battle Acne at Every Stage
Take Control of Acne
Acne, pimples, zits—everyone hates them! Whether you’re a teenager or an adult, an acne breakout can be so frustrating. As a parent, it’s heartbreaking to watch your teenagers go through the awkward hormonal stages where acne just seems to take over their lives. As adults, acne can be a source of great embarrassment.
In addition to being unsightly and even physically uncomfortable, there are certain types of acne that can lead to long-lasting scarring. This is why attention to acne early on can make all the difference. Although acne cannot be 100% cured, it is definitely controllable. There are many different types of acne and we have a variety of effective treatments available at our acne treatment center.
Our 360 Degree Approach to Treating Acne
What We Treat
- Mild | Moderate | Severe ACNE
- Teenage Acne
- Adult Acne
- Brown Spots left behind by acne
- Red Blemishes from acne
- Emergency Pimple Injections
- Acne Scarring
What Sets Us Apart
- Education | Convenience | Follow-Up
- Free Cryofacial during each medical visit
- Dedicated acne treatment plan with support, reinforcement, review and aftercare
- Customized Prescription Acne Formulations by a Physician Dispensing Accredited Dermatologist
- Effective Acne Fighting Kit
- Clearer Skin with Aesthetician Facials & Extractions
- Advanced Light and Laser treatments for acne blemishes & scarring
- Ongoing preventative regimen for acne control
Five Ways We Fight Acne
1 ) Your acne will get better! We track your success.
- It’s a medical fact that acne is a disease, but it is treatable. Everyone under a medically supervised acne treatment plan by Dr. Javid will have clearer skin. Our scientific, results-based approach to clearing your acne starts with a medical evaluation with a lesion count. We track your progress with before and after pictures.
2) You’ll receive a written treatment plan for your acne and acne scars.
- A written treatment plan that is customized for your acne condition will be given to you. This will increase compliance and provide valuable patient education. A treatment plan gives you a comprehensive plan for your path to clearer skin.
3) We tailor a treatment to fit your budget.
- We want you to get better. Affordability and access to medications is important and affects patient compliance. We have many options available to treat your acne. Acne patients will be on topical medications for many months and affordability is important.
4) A 360-degree customized approach to treating acne and its many forms
- The aftermath of acne are red spots, brown spots and acne scarring. This can be very distressing to patients. Your acne treatment plan will address all these concerns.
5) Try before you buy
- Proper skin care is important so, therefore, every acne product that we recommend can be sampled in our in-office skincare bar. We’ll show you specifically how to use each acne fighting product.
What Should I Do Now?
If you suffer from continual acne flare-ups, the first step is to have a proper medical evaluation from a dermatologist. An active, acne treatment program monitored by Dermatologist Dr. Javid will help treat and prevent acne. Schedule your acne appointment at 831-293-8458.
Clinical medical-grade facials and extractions
Forever Clear BBL treatments for acne and blemishes
Laser Resurfacing for acne scarring
Diminish acne bacteria build up in pores with LED Phototherapy