Experience the Beauty of Peeling with VI Peel
ViPeel is your ticket to more beautiful, glowing, even complexion skin. It is a proprietary chemical peel developed to be safe on all skin types.
The versatile VI Peel can help with all these issues…
- Treat brown spots and uneven skin tone
- Clear acne and reducing acne scars
- Reduce sun damage and skin damage
- Treat hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Improve skin texture and skin tone
What is unique about the ViPeel treatment?
The proprietary blend of ingredients in the ViPeel delivers remarkable results with no pain and very little downtime. The main ingredients in the ViPeel are…
- TCA – Trichloroacetic acid to penetrate skin and stimulate collagen growth to help with acne scars and skin damage.
- Retin-A – Vitamin A derivative acid to combat wrinkles
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid with antioxidant and exfoliation properties
- Salicylic Acid – Beta hydroxy acid (BHA) serving as a skin exfoliant
- Phenol – Anesthetic and antiseptic properties
How many ViPeel treatments do I need?
From one ViPeel treatment, you’ll see results of a nice glow in your skin, improved clarity in skin tone, and an overall fresher complexion. Depending on your specific skin issue(s), 2-4 treatments may be needed on a monthly basis. For skin upkeep and maintenance, it’s nice to get 2 ViPeel treatments a year to keep results looking their best.
How does ViPeel work?
Your skin will be cleansed to remove all residual oil from your face. A first layer will be applied and you may feel a light tingling sensation. Subsequent layers will then be applied until your skin “frosts”. You will leave the office with the ViPeel solution on your face. The peel is left on and will self-neutralize over the next 6 hours.
Follow the instructions on the post peel kit that will be given to you. Your skin will darken like a tan and the peeling will begin on Day 3 with peel completion by Day 7. Limit your sun exposure as much as possible during this time and do not pick or peel your skin. After the peeling is complete, your new skin will look clearer and be much smoother.
How is ViPeel different from other chemical peels?
In addition to the ingredients found in usual peels, the ViPeel contains a blend of ingredients at a higher concentration, with extra Retinoic Acid to boost effectiveness.
Coastal Valley Dermatology is committed to providing state-of-the-art, non-surgical rejuvenation treatments and techniques that allow our patients to feel youthful and confident. Schedule your consultation in person or via Telehealth video visit with Dr. Roya Javid at 831-293-8458.